Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Distant events do not wish to mention, simply because we will cherish it, once the life is not brilliant, just because it never bloom.


Distant events do not wish to mention, simply because we will cherish it, once the life is not brilliant, just because it never bloom.First, theThe autumn wind blows, the autumn rain fell, a few days of rain did not stop.Kohane open again once familiar space, the background music is still nice, the owner's head is still familiar, but the space for the main colors and some dark, I do not know is bad weather or mood reasons."So to love a person so happy but painful original play no matter how good the hearts so far away." A few days before the mood is not updated, your favorite piece of crystal at the moment like a fragmentation heart, shining brilliantly.The wind blew out another heavy rain body shaking a bit, who knows hand wrapped tight clothes, but they knocked over the glass. Water pouring under the instant flow over the ground, had to go forward as the stream-like flow, Kohane and stare at the water as if looking at their own lives.Frame on the table still stood silently, they smile so sweet. Only a trace of dust spread in the above, just a few days years had buried the past, but experience has refused to get out."The Kohane even think about, he does not deserve you so." Xi said."Thank you." Rain unnatural laugh."Yesterday, I went home, my mother took a lot of good, you taste." Xi said."No, thank you." Kohane said."Do not tell against themselves is the greatest crime, and allow yourself to be strong to get more happiness." Xi said."Ah.""You see, I love the N times N +1 not survive." Xi said.Your mind playing, how can Kohane so seriously. "Little said."Young is to show the light, to allow men the grass is always greener to not allow us to bees and butterflies, there is justice?" Small Xi said."Said the bee this year, a particularly large number of so ah." Said.Kohane was her laugh.Second, theThe rain finally stop in the morning, three days later, the sun warm shining. A Ming a dark house, nice.Rain sat on the bed readily turned over the magazines, she frowned I do not know why things. Out the window of the speakers scheduled remembered, and not standard male voice is familiar."Dear listeners, welcome to listen to this program, someone points a song, let us enjoy together."The melody gradually sounded, not lyrics only a female voice singing softly, as if through the tens of thousands of years to tell the past of the prehistoric period. The rain followed by gently singing, shed tears drop by drop.The spring two years ago, Yang Liu Yiyi, spring breeze blowing people very comfortable, the sun poured down does not warm a little coolness. The heart of the rain, such as spring-like waves, she and integrity to sit quietly in the stone of the lake."Honesty, you do not mind I do not mind my life experience." Kohane asked."Do not mind, we will not separate, definitely not." Cheng said.Kohane burst into tears, tightly holding Cheng. "However, I was the child of a single-parent families, I can not put down my mother go with you.""I will not put down we mother, I want to honor her life." Cheng said."You only know that I am a single parent, but you do not know my story, I tell you.""No, I do not want you sad.""Dad, if you see, you will be happy for her daughter, is not it?" The Kohane tears asked.My mom and dad are very loving, and their profound feelings of respect for one another, regardless of who the losers of the people in the village, my father first went to help my father left, the people of the village to help his mother and I, until now. "Kohane said."Father and mother are primary school students, they separated after graduating from junior high school when they meet again years later, when her mother at home farming because of the children grandmother, mother finished junior high school drop out the Dad has already graduated from college two years, the father back to the village to practice agriculture and forestry."In this way, they slowly exchanges, the two fall in love I was born two years after they married, Unfortunately, I was six years my father because the protection of new sterile seedlings were washed away and the In my impression, and my father very well the total love to laugh, whenever he comes back and gave me with delicious fun. father said, etc. I go to college, we went to his alma mater to see if I have a boyfriend he and my mother often went to the place to go, but ...... "rain cried."I will not let you alone." Prudential held me tight Kohane.Third, the"Kohane, your telephone." Said the little eve.The Kohane busy wipe eye Tao thank.The phone is a sincere call, the rain looked down, let the phone where the jump."Who is this phone, the rain Why do then?" Small Xi said as he picked up the phone."Suffer a thousand knives, do not answer. Put his aging mother I non-Masi he can not." Xi added.Phone used. "Kohane said.Small eve shock, stiff phone Kohane."Hey.""Are you okay? Just that song you listened to?""Just now, that song is your point?""Well, I just want to tell you I miss you.""I know." Kohane hung up the phone.The Kohane asleep, and the mouth slightly up and with a hint of smile. Maybe she dreamed of sincerity, and dream about where to take her to the Cheng.A sunny spring, some grass has been spit out new shoots, Kohane and integrity dependent on the top of the hill outside the city."Honesty, I dreamed last night I could not find you."Little fool, I will not leave you. ""If one day you ignore me, how do?""No, we never separate our love through a thousand years, but also continue to listen to a song to you."Kohane listen quietly."Good?""Ah.""Is a song called" Do not lose Forget "on the Legend, you know? Thousand years ago, you are a beautiful young lady, but I'm just a poor youth a chance encounter, love at first sight of us. Unfortunately, you impose parents to block, and we are not together. ""When I know you want to get married, my heart is broken. Me all day Chafanbusi head is full of your shadow. Next day, I am prepared to die but was an old man saved, he took me to the city and I know that you last night I die for love. I am very sad that the old man said, you die a lot of birds fly away to your home, and later some people say you are a lark fairy. ""There are a lot of people said that they always hear the sweet voice of a cliff, every time I go there to know I died." Cheng said."The place where?" Kohane asked."Here it, so we present and future together."Kohane woke up to realize that this is just a dream.Fourth, theInstant approaching graduation. Dajiadoumang ready to graduate design, finding a job. Kohane is not an exception."Honesty is sick." The message said aloud."Hush." ​​Little said."How can he?" Kohane asked."I have heard is acute gastritis, and now rest at home." Xi said."Oh, I know." Kohane said.Subsequently, we are busy with their own, no one care about."What?" Cheng asked."Look at you, do not welcome ah?" Kohane said."No, no, a warm welcome, I thought you did not come back." Cheng said."We have been a good friend, is not it?" Drizzle asked back."Of course yes, but I did hurt you." Cheng said."Nothing, we did not, but still thank you to accompany me across a period." Kohane said."You will find a better person than I am." Cheng said."You will." Kohane said with a smile.The rain was gone - turn on the TV, inadvertently, he heard "Mo lost forget. He said quietly, looking at the TV without saying a word, his heart suddenly hurt, his eyes more than a few drops of tears. He will head to look out the window.But all this was the mom in the eyes."You forget how to change the calendar - Yesterday is gone." She said."Yes, I'm too busy these days." Cheng said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment