Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One - water, Jane summer night


One - water, Jane summer nightPerhaps a little later, but the Huayingshan the spring is still coming. Just a warm, unknown weeds and wildflowers have been diffuse over the hill. The sun has not yet been completely down the mountainside opposite the military barracks, sounded the radio, the majestic loud and clear voice floating over the Huayingshan clock winding down. Body under a large stone some cold, I put away the book, and slowly walk home.Mother asked me to buy bread, which can be considered only chores every day. The mother said, do not stay long in the mountains, the weather is also cool. I agreed, holding the bowl and the meal ticket out the door. Through the rows of dormitories, canteen in front. The road is lined with lush oleander, I do not like the strong taste of this plant, so I walk very fast.Love Dongmei out from the canteen, usually her mother went to the canteen, I rarely encountered here. She was wearing a horse tail, neat bangs in front of the amount of wandering children. Yellow sweater is very new, and beautiful and complex patterns. The foot of the white socks and black shoes is prominent, the dress looks very outstanding.The love Dongmei and I grew up together, to put it on childhood, is not Liangxiaowucai. Love the character of Dongmei outward much more cheerful than I am. I think her father is the director of a certain relationship.I bowed my head to look down to the ground. The ground is very clean, cement road was covered with pebbles slightly suffused with light.Tintin, the exam last week, your first Shuizhen second, I was the third. Love Dongmei stopped in front of me. I saw her bowl filled with a few buns. Buns although much more expensive than bread, but inside there is a bite on Mao's fat. I almost smell that unique flavor.Not deal.Tintin, the next exam and Shuizhen at least the one told me to take a first, but also to please my parents. Love Dongmei laugh, I saw the lines of her lips look good, soft and clear.Oh, I promised to prepare to move footsteps. She bowl stretched it out, you eat buns. I'm afraid the oil, my mother insisted I eat that fat Bunao.I doubt she saw my attention on Roubao Zi. I feel embarrassed for her clever. I hasten to say hungry, quick steps across the past. Went to the cafeteria door, I want to look at the love Dongmei, but efforts to give up the idea.For the love Dongmei I can not tell what is the attitude, in short, are somewhat contradictory. Sometimes I extremely hate her, like her mouth to call me nickname, like just now, she can always aware of my mind. But sometimes I very like her, because she is not only beautiful, but very good. Although she rarely take the first, but she still lent me all the reference books and review the information and Xushui Jane. You know, there is no book to sell in the sky and concave. Shuanghezhen Shiji Li outside a bookstore, but the dust is thicker than the book. Love Dongmei the baby she sent to her relatives in Chengdu and Chongqing. Sometimes, even the children of school teachers will have to hire her to help buy books .Meal, and the mother and father did not come back. I've never been to the place of his father to work, because there is a restricted area, the door armed soldiers guarded. Production plant is said to be hollowed out in the two mountains.The parents never mentioned the work, and I never asked. Not how high my consciousness. But I have no interest in even quite disdain and fear. I do not want their future as they work in a cave for decades. The reason I work hard studying all the exuberant energy of a teenager are used in the books, because I have a great dream is to go to college, do not want to stay in the sky and concave, not repeat the lives of their parents. I do not remember that this idea is to know when that clear, I am clear that this idea is tenacious and persistent, it complete control of everything. All the troubles, depression and confusion, all the impulse to look forward to and Endeavour, are derived from this.After a short break, I entered the back room reading. Mother the radio volume up too. She never disturb my study, just gently knock on the door late at night, remind me to sleep.Monday weather was good, exceptionally bright five-star red flag on the playground. The Chancellor began his speech after the flag-raising ceremony end, focusing on the students to sanction the fight last week. In fact, the school every day fighting, staff children and children in the mountains is naturally divided into two factions, nothing is going to fight. This is what I dislike one of the reasons of going to Heaven and concave. Few children of school students, called the Middle School of Arts only a class , only twenty come. Children in the nearby mountains, is rarely read in high school to enter junior high school quite difficult.The Xu Shuizhen the front row, I look sideways in the past, you can see her side of the thin figure and pale face. This excellent and quiet of the mountains, the girl is a person I admire most. She can read the third year , not only because of her outstanding. The key is very capable, her father will be herbs, and wild things, able to pull her and her brother go to school. I love Dongmei know, in fact, real water Jane, and I love Dongmei In addition to studying what to do nothing, and the the Xushui Jane do the housework, farm work.The last class English teacher was the gas is gone, and only a few people in the classroom. Xushui Jane began to pack their schoolbags, I know she is not out to play, she has a lot of things to do. When she went to the door, suddenly stopped a few seconds, then shook and fell down. I am stunned and stand up, do not know what happened. Still love Dongmei react quickly, she ran past.She fainted! Love Dongmei cried.I stood beside the desk, at a loss.Cotinine, and quick to carry her to the infirmary. Love Dongmei shouting at me. I like woke up like, rushed past. But went to the front, I hesitated, because a few students doing all the booing. Love Dongmei a stomping hard pulled my arm and shouted, quickly cotinine, and their?!These words stimulated me, I take up Xushui Jane ran to the infirmary. The doctor gave her fluids, said a big problem, blood gas shortage, the body is too weak. Water Jane near misses, love Dongmei me very angry, she has been a straight face, did not speak to me.In June, most of the students have been too lazy to come to class, just waiting to receive a graduation certificate. Because they have never going to the university entrance exam, usually unemployed a few years later to fight into the plant succession that is needed .I love Dongmei Xu Shuizhen received special care, often to the teacher's office to make up classes. Teachers are helpless, that you three can be considered a little explain and comfort.That night was the geography teacher to counseling, he temporary emergency, soon left, leaving only the three of us. Set of questions is not done, the fluorescent lights suddenly went out. The engine of that time the factory is old and out of the failure.We're not react out of the window as water Yuet Wah has been pouring into the room, that white bright brilliant people feel quiet and gentle, whole body and mind relax.Firefly! Love Dongmei suddenly shouted. Sure enough, there are fireflies point two to fly in, free flying in the moonlight. In fact, the sky and concave in this, there are many fireflies, but only in the evening, only to find they are so wonderful and lovely.After a moment, supply is not restored.I want to go home, Xushui Jane said.Well, do not care about this evening, a rare Bliss night free. Love Dongmei agreed.The door, love Dongmei, Water, Jane, and Tintin take you the home.I do not know love The Dongmei Why make such a recommendation. Then think about, it seems that this is a special night, somewhere destined to happen a lot of things.No, Xu said Jane, I go used to the dark road, you can not.Love Dongmei took Xu Shuizhen, hold, said anyway, still early, when it is under the moon walk, you say, Tintin?In fact, I do not like to, but could not refuse. I said yes, home is not good-looking book.We are out of school to go to the mountain along the wall. Xushui Jane former love Dongmei in the middle of my last.Water Jane, what do you miss? Asks love Dongmei.I want to read the Normal, listening to the teacher said grant, my dad was too tired. And I can return to his back concave teaching.Oh, you back to what sky concave, not afraid of you happy, I really do not like this broken place, poor water of the mountain evil, love Dongmei said.Water Jane did not get angry, she said I know you do not like this is too remote. But I heard that the the Mingguang plant to move out by the military factories into civilian enterprises. You go, the children of the school did not, the how do children in the Mark (Choir).So you think so, love Dongmei, I have heard my dad said the factory manager to be moved to the field transformation. Love Dongmei turned his head to ask me, Tintin, you want to read what college?Casually. I did not say the truth, I think this is their own thing.Love Dongmei stopped, did not call me nickname, cotinine, you might as generous to our girls, talk about reading what the University is also secretive. I tell you, in short, I'm going to the north, and professional schools are OK , I want to see real snow, unlike the pettiness of the South of going to Heaven and concave snow. Right, Xiaojiazaiqi.I listen to her oblique accusations, he was silent. Xushui Jane know love I Dongmei in the attack, she laughs and says, you do not embarrass cotinine, he is a good man.Well, love Dongmei scoff. She no longer talk to me, just and Jane all the way joking.Long walk in the moonlight, and finally came to a groove. The Xu Shuizhen see, my house in front, you go back.I followed the direction of her finger, and faint low housing contour.On my way home, I do not want to provoke love Dongmei far followed her. She suddenly stopped and said, cotinine, in case the bushes sprang a thing how do you hide behind doing.I had approached a few steps. Before long, she said, like a stuffy melon-like, say nothing, simply stay away from me, so upset.I finally angry, I said I never learned to wait on the factory director daughter.What did you say, you actually say this acid Jiji, I see you have chance to read silly. Love Dongmei angrily forging ahead. We all the way no words.Electricity has come home, but I did not read books, I must have that day nothing goes wrong.The next day, Hsu Jane did not come, the love Dongmei and I did not care. The third day, Xu, Jane still did not come, and I love Dongmei some care, but each other ignores. Fourth day, still have not Xushui Jane's shadow, the teacher said is how, this last a King can not afford to loose.I love Dongmei urgency. After school hours, she said to me, Tintin afternoon, you have to ask her brother what circumstances.I long ago went to the first two days of classes to find Jane's brother, but his students these days do not come to class, I heard that the family what had happened. A bad feeling to emerge from the bottom of my heart, I quickly went to tell the love Dongmei. She is also anxious, thin eyebrows are knit together. We decided to go after school Shuizhen home to see.Not wait until after school, the Xushui Jane to the However, she did not come to class, she still loves Dongmei the book.I love Dongmei took her home that night, her father in the mountains hunting for hares from the cliff and fell down, the next morning had been found, the doctor said, from which they may be paralyzed in bed.Dongmei, these books work for me, thank you. Xu Shuizhen hard biting his lips, but the tears still rushing out, splash in the thick books. Twenty years later, I still remember, it is a blue shell book on the cover of a the geometry, entitled "The high school math problems parsing.I can not read, I want to take care of the family to take care of my father and brother. Water Jane bowed his head, his hand over his nose and mouth, I wish you admitted to the hearts of the university.Love Dongmei hugged her, crying into a ball. The first time I see them so sad, their slim shoulders shake violently, as if to take the tears of this life and strength are exhausted.I did not cry, just to feel something taking the time to the general. Although the weather in June, I turned cold. I really want to cling to them a painful, as you can get rid of the suffocating despair and collapse. I lift the rise, but can not see the sky, such as the sword of the sun shot down from the ginkgo leaves the gap. Looked at the empty playground, I felt helpless and confused.From elementary school to junior high school and then high school, I see many students, especially children in the mountains away, never let me feel so deep-seated regret. Xushui Jane, clearly is another. Originally, I thought the three of us the hardest smartest · most lovely child, will be a dream come true. Originally, I thought that God arranged for us together is our soulmate, join hands forward. But now I know I was wrong, fate is so weak, God is no reason to gently wave away from the hearts of the track · · · · ·July passed, I love Dongmei was admitted to a University of liberal arts classes to children of school only two. Many people have forgotten the water Jane. I love Dongmei know, was supposed to be three.The summer love Dongmei going to Chengdu, she came to me farewell, she said that after school she would go directly to the Northeast from Chengdu. We did not talk about water Jane, we do not have enough courage. Water Jane is always a pain and I love Dongmei mind.A few times, walked the streets I walked down the night came to the place to groove to stop and look around, and then a sense of loss and home alone. Even heard of the water Jane ready to get married, I could not face the The bad news Only memories and blessings.September, I went to the University, with a bit of joy and endless loss.Winter, received a love Dongmei send photos, of course, is covered with snow in the background. She was as beautiful girl. The photo behind the written words: I love the winter snows of the North, more miss the Southern summer night.College, I did not return to the sky and concave, I left that year, Arsenal were on the relocation to a city far, and changed to local businesses and production of civilian products.Many was removed and then later, after I lost the love Dongmei.Now, in a corner of the city after many years, in the dead of night the night when I think of going to Heaven and concave, think of that summer night, of the Yuet Wah water, think of the water Jane cry backs away, think of the fragments of those gone my heart is filled with unspeakable pain and sadness.Unfortunately, the love Dongmei and Shuizhen, not necessarily see the text. But to us, the life of this, who can truly escape the fate as you felt tease and regret it.Undo editsNew! Click the words above to view the alternate translations. DismissDictionaryGoogle Translate for Business: Translator ToolkitWebsite TranslatorGlobal Market FinderTurn off instant translationAbout Google TranslateMobilePrivacyHelpSend feedback ►Click to edit and see the alternate translationsDrag with the shift key to reorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment