Tuesday, March 20, 2012

- Seven pansy years


If the life to countless faces, I always choose one of the most painful to touch.- Seven pansy yearsdate: January 7, 200xFrom scratch, take a closer lookYou six years old the dayIs my idol- From the exquisite diaryWant to say to you. Too much.Sorry I have been insincere thinking disorder. They only let the lazy sleeping curled up in the inner corner. Overgrown with weeds and then hide out all real.The season is winter.The rare sun, covered balcony, mixed with unique lazy taste in the winter. The soft light and warm. Feelings, as we penetrate a thin dense every moment we share together.All-pervasive. Very happy.You pull me squatting on the narcissus pot next to our care with slender white forefinger pointing bud bud told me, exquisitely make Narcissus robust growth, with it like this during the day to the sun.Transparent without drainage holes line the pot, a small heap of smooth pebbles tightly surrounded by living narcissus roots, Xu small root will be no suspense interspersed out from the clearance of the stones. Such as silver, free of dust. You go back and looked at me attentively to Linglong you know? Narcissus of the water to keep should be preceded by brown scaly leaves, stripped of the outer bulb ball dry and remove the retaining root mud and the base of the brown rot root. Note Oh, do not bruise the white root. Then wash the surface, surrounded by small stones fixed upright in the pot, making it the dumping.You said if you want to postpone the flowering of daffodils can be taken to reduce the temperature of the way, can also be evening basin of water down to make the next morning, plus water.Then you snapped her fingers, smiling at me. Canruo peach.Trance remember six years old that day, you are so slender white of the index finger pointed at my crooked name written in the tetragonal lattice book on the cover, is also looking at me so intently that know each person's name is something of great significance the. Ah, Yu exquisite is not it? Sounds exquisite jade, a variety of daffodils. I called the exhibition Ying, taken from the "Calendula silver", is also a variety of daffodils.You smiled, mysteriously, The univalve daffodils called "Calendula silver stand, complex valve, it is called" Delicate Jade. You said, Calendula Bank of Taiwan, Corolla color plainer, calyx yellow, the middle of a golden crown, shaped like a exhibition like the fragrance of flowers taste. As for the exquisite jade, then the petals more than ten tablets rolled into clusters, corolla the bottom Qinghuang the top of the pale, there is no obvious crown.Looked at my expression of worship and transfixed, you punched a beautiful snap of his fingers, I smiled, turned to another little girl worldly sections.For several years as the wheels like mighty run over the land of our lives, you remember the six-year-old I pretend to be educated Capella 'twas? Very funny, ha ha. ? This is your naughty look.You say those things I suffer quite a lot to back down. Snap of his fingers have forgot to be smooth. This is the look of your grievance.You say I'm pushy. This is the way you mighty.You say exquisite you are my treasure, we must together until old. This is the way you spoiled.But I did not tell you like you are cute to be added. Did not tell you that in fact, six years old the day you have become the driving force of my life.Because the speech is vast, I really can not decide the use and which to express.
June 8, date: 200xYou had asked meAbandoned is not will become very lonelyI tease you to hurt the autumn sad springBut a heart secretly feel bad for you long time- From the diary of exhibition YingRaining.Gray the walls of the dark cloud clusters, smooth high-rise buildings, but this time the dark color of the rain without any explanation scour the ground.Street hurry past pedestrians, this is no sign of rain washed scattered fled. Massive almost in the experience of a life and death contest.I do not hesitate to pull your hand would like to join this life and death, The Great Escape. "Do not want you to catch a cold." This is the idea that initial aggressive mind.But standing in the rain, motionless, arrayed warrior to Come is not complex but also the terrible shelf.You looked at me sadly smiled. Then bowed his head, like a made a mistake, child, fingers crossed on his chest, to keep friction before the cross, kept rubbing. You said softly. Show Ying, you first back it? I want ... I want to shower rain. On happily.Weak tone, there is an oncoming force of unknown strength, forcing the courage I could not even shaking his head all lose.My dear Narcissus woman, you sad.I put out his tongue at you "to accompany given you grimace, walking slowly and holding you. None of us did not say anything. See rain drops only to hear the da da cover some of our heavy breathing. In this way, quietly accompany you walking in the rain.Later recalled, always teasing me that the exhibition Ying, only when you only with your lady's name take was raised.Time, the huge gray sky, heavy rain fell into line, relentlessly playing in our body. I Ce Guotou see you, you blankly forward, waterfall-like shoulder-length hair wet glued into bundles of noodles surrounded by like together. Rain along the hair drops clatter clatter fall, end up with rain water flowing on the ground together into a depression.You suddenly stopped, and backhand tightly grabbed my arm. Made me life and life's pain.Your eyes widened and looked at me. Cool raindrops in June is still mercilessly hit the stubborn raised his face. I saw your red eyes distressed people. Finally can not tell which is the rain, which is the tears.You murmured, I was abandoned. Like to throw away an old toy-like yearn to be abandoned.Like another world raving. Far as if from the planet hundreds of billions of light years away.Expected. Rain to go home to suffer the nagging of the mother. But a glimpse of her face anxious and distressed.Surprise. The first time you take the initiative to stay at my house, for the first time nestled in my arms chatter for a long time, first told me about you and he's an old story.His name is Yan deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment